Our Client The Employer
Large-scale private joint-stock enterprise stably listed in the Top 500 Chinese Enterprises at present after over thirty years of arduous struggle, forming a multi-industry simultaneous development pattern led by aluminum industry, textiles and garments, finance, aviation, real estate, health, education, tourism, etc.
Finance Manager (Singapore-based / Bintan-based)
- Perform financial accounting and management reporting
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory reporting requirements
- Establishing and executing internal controls over accounting, financial and business procedures/processes.
- Liaising with all stakeholders including auditors, tax agents, bankers, head office, subsidiaries’ finance teams etc.
- Any other ad hoc related projects and tasks
- At least 8-year finance local hands on working experience
- Able to handle full set of accounts for both standalone and consolidated entities including consolidation worrk
- Minimum Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy and confidence
- Proficient in both English and Mandarin / Bahasa Indonesia in order to liaise with Mandarin / Bahasa Indonesia speaking associates
Primary Work Location
- Singapore CBD Area / Indonesia Bintan
Published date: 18 Dec 2017
Position Status: Open
If this job suits your aspiration and you have the necessary requirements, please write to us at:
Note: the actual job title used by our client may differ slightly from the above.