Our Client The Employer
An international PR and communication firm that supports companies of varied sizes to address the problems such as low brand awareness, unclarified brand positioning, low employee engagement, low customer engagement, and lack of social impact.
Social Media Specialist
- Social media: own and execute social campaigns to drive engagement, “word of mouth,” and traffic to site using both non-paid tactics.
- Development and application of social strategies and architecture to support and drive increased customer engagement, brand advocacy, content marketing, community building, campaign activation, and coordination across earned, owned and paid social.
- Develop campaigns through collaborating with graphic designer, content manger and PR manager
- Clear understanding of social listening process / tools and how to implement at brand level
- Work with analytics and agency teams to leverage social media optimisation methods and increase community engagement
- Continuously experiment and innovate with original and disruptive ways to leverage social activities that generate media buzz and brand visibility
- Determine metrics of success and assess effectiveness of social media marketing initiatives and investments; influence investment decision makers with formal recommendations and informal networking.
- Drive the build-up of the editorial calendar including imaging and messaging to ensure all contents are on message and that the visuals are aligned
- Continuously experiment and innovate wit original and disruptive ways to leverage social activities that generate media buzz and brand visibility
- Determine metrics of success and assess the effectiveness of social marketing initiatives and investments; influence investment decision makers with formal recommendations and informal networking
- Content: create and launch our content program, including best practices for content utilisation
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Maintain dossier of campaign videos, graphic designs, infographics, quote designs, client image libraries
- Work with our design team to craft contents, write and publish posts, schedule posts to highlight in-focus products, and analyse and identify posts to boost to target audiences
- Identify and engage social influencers on an on-going basis to expand the social reach of our campaigns, and analyse results to support future efforts
- Cultivate a network of affiliate brand partners to present brand/ product content to their customers and followers
- Build and get approved social media calendar a month in advance based on content pillars
- Engage with social media influencers to create sharable content
- Maintain a calendar of important dates / events and create campaigns and articulate content requirements to post as under. Work with the brand Head to optimise promotional spends to achieve specific reach and engagement targets
- A. or B.S in communications, English, public relations or equivalent
- Experience with a variety of social media platforms, knowledge of social media trends and measurement approaches
- A combination of 2-3 year’s experiences working with social media, content and PR
- Proficient with all social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter, YouTube, Instagram) and tools (Hootsuite, Agora plus, every post, Sprout Social, Bit.ly etc)
- A healthy appetite for news and information, especially related to industry trends, issues, politics and policy.
- Strong technical understanding of social media and ability to learn new tools quickly
- Ability of liaising with social media agency
- Alibility to think creatively with no boundaries on what could be imagined.
- Curious and inquisitive
- Ability to work with content developer on developing social media copies
- Excellent communication, project management as well as interpersonal and organisational skills
- Able to work independently in extremely fast paced team environment, entrepreneurial mindset
- Enthusiasm for staying abreast of relevant industry trends.
Primary Work Location
- Singapore Suntec
Published date: 26 April 2017
Position Status: Open
If this job suits your aspiration and you have the necessary requirements, please write to us at:
Note: the actual job title used by our client may differ slightly from the above.